snack shack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
snack shack

if you post the word awesome, it will switch it to the word canada ;)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

petition

Go down 
+27
aaa
smoglee
janis86
pizzarun12
savetheshow
suigetsu
Squints
~NeonFire372~
pinkrabbit
seb613
FogDevil
Weekenders4ever
Tino_l8rdayz
samual332
nikia
Tino
alex
samurai246
milfhunter-mac
Julie ..
3mily
seanmccarthyuk
Grahamisgod
XxcheekymonkeyxX
matt
graham_h
Admin
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
tinolove

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: petition   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:47 am

<3 I would buy it in a heartbeat
Back to top Go down
randomos

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: petition   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:26 pm

I'm in!!!

*signs*

Katee B.
Back to top Go down
Jenny

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: petition   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:50 pm

Please!!!! my life needs meaning
Back to top Go down
Kariel

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: petition.   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:54 am

I add myself to the list of people who'd happily buy the DVDs.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: petition   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:14 pm

I'd definitely like a DVD release.
Back to top Go down
FrannieB

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: PETITION!!!!   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:50 pm

FRANNIE BANNANIE IS ALL FOR A DVD RELEASE cheers
Back to top Go down
australi

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Petition   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:16 am

Sign me up for season DVDs of this show! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ali A.

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: petition   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:26 am

DOOOO IIIITT
Back to top Go down
Q

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: petition   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:16 am

I agree!
Back to top Go down
Manu A

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: petition   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:40 am

Manu A says yes
Back to top Go down
Blazaa

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: weekenders   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:14 pm

Please do it waiting since the show ended
Back to top Go down
Loki

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: petition   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:25 am

Loki signs up i suppose. .
this is long overdue. .
Back to top Go down
Gemini1986

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-04

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: petition   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:49 pm

I am signing this petition with great support. PLEASE release the Weekenders on DVD I certainly think that this underrated show deserves better treatment

, signed T.J. R. T. [/b]
Back to top Go down
CliffG

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Yes please!   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Please release the first season, and then you can release more if it sells well. I'll definitely buy a copy!

-Cliff
Back to top Go down
yup

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: do it   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:24 pm

best show of life
like friends for the whole family to enjoy lol!
Back to top Go down
Yeah

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: petition   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:56 pm

*signs*
cat
Back to top Go down
SAWEET

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: petition   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:18 am

These guys were the best bit of growing up!
Back to top Go down
Jay

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: DVD   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:58 pm

Sign me up, at least to be able to buy the episodes and seasons on itunes
Back to top Go down
Rosebud4

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: petition   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Tori Johnson
Back to top Go down
Adrianne

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Weekenders rlues!   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:52 pm

I have been looking for this show on dvd for years I can't believe they don't have it, I would love to see it!
Back to top Go down
Jemilee

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Please Please Please Please PLEASE!    petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:10 pm

I loved this show as a kid and would love to add it to my DVD collection. There are so few great animated shows today - id love to have a physical copy of at least one from the past!
Back to top Go down
Netron

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Oh yeah.   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:19 am

I used to watch this show every day back then, sign me up!
Nate Fluter
Back to top Go down
carolyn

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: petition   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:48 pm

carolyn signing the petition

Yes, please put the Weekendes on DVD it is a great series for kids and adults! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Weekenders4ever

Weekenders4ever

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-29

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: petition   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:39 pm

It took them a while, but Disney is finally releasing the complete series on DVD! Hey-yaga-ho!

The Weekenders are coming to DVD via the Disney Movie Club. Volume One will include the first 20 episodes while Volume Two will cover the final 19 episodes, making The Weekenders the first Disney TV Animation show to be fully released onto DVD. Each volume are showing a $19.99 price and are available for pre-order on the Disney Movie Club website. Cover art is shown below as well as the product summary from both volumes as listed from the Disney Movie Club.

petition - Page 5 Weeken11

Take four best friends, add in one cool pizza shop, mix in the middle school-free hours from Friday to Sunday and you have the nonstop fun of THE WEEKENDERS! Now, the first 20 episodes are available for the first time on a 2-disc set on DVD. Join Tino, Lor, Carver and Tish on kid-sized adventures that take them from pudding throwing contests to icky school dances to learning how to be the best they can be. With THE WEEKENDERS VOLUME 1 it’s one for all and all for fun!

petition - Page 5 Weeken12

Take four best friends, add in one cool pizza shop, mix in the middle school-free hours from Friday to Sunday and you have the nonstop fun of THE WEEKENDERS! Now, the final 19 episodes are available for the first time on a 2-disc set on DVD. Join Tino, Lor, Carver and Tish as they take on middle school mayhem, embarrassing situations and celebrity drama while stilltrying to enjoy their weekend! Packed with nonstop fun and laughs, THE WEEKENDERS VOLUME 2 is a fun-filled family favorite.

Source: http://openvaultdisney.com/2013/02/04/news-the-weekenders-hit-dvd/
Back to top Go down
http://finalmenteweekend.forumcommunity.net/
Sponsored content

petition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: petition   petition - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

petition
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5